lauantai 13. lokakuuta 2018

Simon Monday Challenge & Papercraft Challenges #22

Käytin kortissani My Life Handmade -kuviopaperia ja kangasta, koska ne sopivat niin hyvin yhteen askartelulehden kylkiäistanssin kanssa. Osallistun kortillani Simon Monday -haasteeseen, jonka teema on kaupunkimaisema, ja Papercraft-haasteeseen, jonka teema on stanssit.

6 kommenttia:

  1. Onneksi kävin sivullasi, mä muistin että mulla on aivan alkutekijöissä uuden tuvan onnittelukortti. Sulla on hieno.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Gorgeous card! pastel colors you used are fabulous and I love the die you used! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!Barbara

    VastaaPoista
  3. A lovely card with these pastel colours ! This little house die cut is adorable and I love how you highlight it with the different pattern papers. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Papercraft Challenges.

    VastaaPoista
  4. I love the disign, and de pastel colors, which make it nice and sweet.
    tahnk you for joining our challenge. I hope to see you again at our next challenge.

    -xies- Renate.

    VastaaPoista
  5. such lovely, soothing colours! thanks for showing us your card on the papercraft-challenges blog. Lisa xx

    VastaaPoista