maanantai 1. lokakuuta 2018

Simon Wednesday Challenge & Papercraft Challenges #21

Kokosin tämän StudioLightin korttipakkauksen aineksista. Osallistun kortillani Simon Wednesday -haasteeseen, jossa on avoin teema, ja Papercraft-haasteeseen, jonka teema on tähdet.

4 kommenttia:

  1. I love the design of your card.
    Thank you for sharing this jolly card at our challenge. I hope you will join us again soon.

    -xiss- Renate.
    (DT papercraft Challenges)

    VastaaPoista
  2. lovely design, what a nice way to include the stars in your card. thanks for sharing it with us on the papercraft-challenges blog! Lisa xx

    VastaaPoista
  3. Such a gorgeous mized media design. I love the cute dog peeping from the star die cut and the gems you used to embellish. Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. xx Ankita

    VastaaPoista
  4. Lovely shabby chic style card! Thank you for sharing your "star" project with us at Papercraft Challenges! Have a great Sunday and happy crafting, Maike ;o)

    VastaaPoista