Väritin ruusuleimasimen Distress-tusseilla, jotta sain leimattua sen monivärisenä. Viimeistelin kortin ääriviivatarroilla, jotka kohotin ruusutaustasta. Osallistun kortillani Papercraft-haasteeseen, jonka teema on kukat, ja Allsorts-haasteeseen, jossa on avoin teema.
The Rose looks lovely stamped against the text, many thanks for joining in again with out Allsorts 15th Birthday celebrations.
VastaaPoistaB x
What a beautiful creation I love how you have stamped the Rose with the text background this is so very pretty thank you for joining our birthday celebrations at Allsorts
VastaaPoistahugs
lolo x
voi miten kaunis herkkä kortti!! =)
VastaaPoistaDelicate stamping and design. Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
VastaaPoistaLorraine
I really like the rose on the text background. The crest in the top right is a nice touch! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week!
VastaaPoistaKirjoittaja on poistanut tämän kommentin.
VastaaPoistaSuch a lovely "Flower Power" design! I love the CAS look and the overall design! Thank you for playing along in our challenge over at Papercraft Challenges. Have a fabulous day and happy crafting, Maike
VastaaPoista