perjantai 8. joulukuuta 2023

Dream Valley Challenges #306 & Allsorts Challenge #757

Mintay by Karolan Dear Diary -lehtiön paperit ovat niin kauniita, että ne ansaitsevat olla pääosassa kortissa. Lisäsin korttiin vain toivotuksen ja sävyihin sopivia naruja. Koristeperhosen olen saanut Wendyltä. Osallistun kortillani Allsorts-haasteeseen, jonka teema on ompeleet, ja Dream Valley -haasteeseen, jossa on avoin teema.

5 kommenttia:

  1. Beautiful paper - I agree! Lovely ribbon and great design enhance your card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts this week.

    VastaaPoista
  2. The beautiful paper makes a really lovely card. I love the layout of your design. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Stitching option.
    Liz xx

    VastaaPoista
  3. Such a pretty vintage inspired card. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    VastaaPoista
  4. It's beautiful Mari, thanks for sharing at Allsorts. Sorry if I missed other entries, no internet most of well so I'm very late visiting.

    B x

    VastaaPoista
  5. What a beautiful vintage creation - the paper you have used is so pretty! Thank you for sharing your card in our challenge at Dream Valley.
    Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
    http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ – Stop by and see me!!!

    VastaaPoista