Kokosin kortin Papermanian Home to Nest -kokoelman aineksista, joita höystin kohotaskulla ja nauhalla. Osallistun kortillani Simon Monday -haasteeseen, jonka teema on siivet, ja Double D -haasteeseen, jonka teemaväri on vihreä.
💗💗💗this!! I saw this at the Double Challenge and came by for a closer look. I would love you to come and play with us at the Colorful Options Challenge; green is our color of the month. I hope you'll join the fun! Have a creative week. Join with #colorfuloptionschallenge or at https://colorfuloptions.blogspot.com/ Cheers, Makira
OH SO pretty ... LOVE your overall design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
P.S. Did you hear the news? We have another new challenge blog we'd love to have you come check out and play along in. It all begins this Friday, March 3rd. It's called Triple B. Fun with Birds, Butterflies & Blooms. Would love to have you pop over! Appreciate your support!
💗💗💗this!! I saw this at the Double Challenge and came by for a closer look. I would love you to come and play with us at the Colorful Options Challenge; green is our color of the month. I hope you'll join the fun! Have a creative week. Join with #colorfuloptionschallenge or at https://colorfuloptions.blogspot.com/ Cheers, Makira
VastaaPoistaOH SO pretty ... LOVE your overall design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
VastaaPoistaDarlene
DOUBLE D
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
P.S. Did you hear the news? We have another new challenge blog we'd love to have you come check out and play along in. It all begins this Friday, March 3rd. It's called Triple B. Fun with Birds, Butterflies & Blooms. Would love to have you pop over! Appreciate your support!