perjantai 3. helmikuuta 2023

Allsorts Challenge #713 & Papercraft Challenges #90

Valitsin 3D-kuvan kaveriksi teemaan sopivat kuviopaperit Papirdesignilta ja koristelin kortin napeilla. Osalllistun kortillani myös Papercraft-haasteeseen, jossa on avoin teema, ja Allsorts-haasteeseen, jonka teema on pojat.

4 kommenttia:

  1. This is just perfect for a little lad Mari, many thanks for joining us again at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    VastaaPoista
  2. A super, fun card for our challenge this week. Thank you for joining us at the Allsorts Challenge.
    Lorraine

    VastaaPoista
  3. Such a marvelous image and fun papers to highlight the theme. Thank you for sharing your card at Allsorts.

    VastaaPoista
  4. 💗💗💗 this. I saw this on Papercraft Challenge and had to stop by for a closer look. I would love you to enter it into my Park Hopping My Happy Place challenge. Your card clearly represents Disney's ESPN's Wide World of Sports soccer competitions held in Florida throughout the year. Your card is a welcome addition to our challenge, and I'd be thrilled to have you join us. Have a creative week.
    Makira
    https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/
    https://colorfuloptions.blogspot.com/
    https://mkccreate.home.blog/

    VastaaPoista