sunnuntai 18. syyskuuta 2022

ABC Christmas Challenge: T & Simon Monday Challenge

Sain ispiraation joulukorttiini Jan Hobbinsin Sizzixille tekemästä mallikortista. Leikkasin hirven taustalle puukiekon Cameolla ja lisäsin siihen väriä Gathered Twigs -Distressillä. Havut tein Marthan lävistimellä. Taustan kuviopaperi on Carta Bellan Cabin Fever -lehtiöstä. Osallistun kortillani Simon Monday -haasteeseen, jonka teema on stanssatut kuviot, ja ABC Christmas -haasteeseen, jonka teema on puut.

5 kommenttia:

  1. What a fabulous card! That little moose looks like he's strutting around the forest. I love your wood block and patterned paper background. Thank you for sharing it and playing along with ABC Christmas Challenge ~ Wendy

    VastaaPoista
  2. 🤎🤎🤎 your card! This moose is adorable! Your use of patterned paper with the die cuts is perfect. Please consider sharing with us at the Colorful Options Challenge; this month's color is brown. Take care!

    Makira
    https://colorfuloptions.blogspot.com/

    VastaaPoista
  3. I just love this moose; I may have to add him to my collection! This card is wonderful; I love everything about it! Thanks for sharing your "TREES" card with us at ABC Christmas, and good luck! :)
    ~Marie B -DT

    VastaaPoista
  4. Fabulous card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    VastaaPoista