ABC Christmas Challenge: K & Simon Monday Challenge
Koristelin stanssatun tägin tarroilla ja leimasimella. Viimeistelin tägin feikkiompeleella ja nauhoilla. Osallistun kortillani ABC Christmas -haasteeseen, jonka teema on kraft, ja Simon Monday -haasteeseen, jonka teema on jotain muuta kuin kortti.
Gorgeous tag Pöydän :-) I love the little reindeer, very cute, and the paper colors and background design are all fabulous! :-) Congratulations you have won the $25 voucher on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Please email us. simonsayschallenge@hotmail.com
Hih, ihanaa kun täälläkin jouluista!!
VastaaPoistaa great tag and colours to go with Kraft. Thank you once again for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT
VastaaPoistaGorgeous tag Pöydän :-) I love the little reindeer, very cute, and the paper colors and background design are all fabulous! :-)
VastaaPoistaCongratulations you have won the $25 voucher on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
Please email us.
simonsayschallenge@hotmail.com
luv
Lols x x x
I love this fabulous tag! Everything just looks so wonderful together. Thank you for sharing it and playing along at ABC Christmas Challenge ~ Wendy
VastaaPoista