sunnuntai 13. maaliskuuta 2022

Allsorts Challenge #667 & ModSquad Challenge

Tein vuokot kerrossapluunoilla ja Altenewn musteilla. Valitsin taustalle kuviopaperit Papermanian Persimmon-lehtiöstä ja viimeistelin kokonaisuuden nauhalla. Osallistun kortillani Allsorts-haasteeseen, jonka teema on kevättä ilmassa, sekä ModSquad-haasteeseen, jonka teemavärit ovat sininen ja keltainen.

5 kommenttia:

  1. A lovely bright sunny floral card, many thanks for joining in with our Spring theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    VastaaPoista
  2. Haha!!! I had your blog translate into English and it says you made anchovies with layered stencils. I imagine you mean you made anemones, because anchovies are a type of fish! It made me laugh. Your card is just lovely, I like everything about it. Lots of wonderful work here, and a great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Mod Squad!! We hope to see you back again soon, and thanks for standing with Ukraine.
    Judy~ MSC Designer

    VastaaPoista
  3. Translator can provide a few chuckles! Your floral is much prettier than an anchovy. lol You created a beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week. -Dena J, DT

    VastaaPoista
  4. Aivan ihana kukkakortti, käy moneen juhlaan.
    Kiitos kun olet mukana Allsorts haasteessa 💌m

    VastaaPoista
  5. This is so pretty and I love the papers and colours you used. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    VastaaPoista