Väritin leimakuvan Promarkereilla ja valitsin taustalle Papermanian Capsule-kokoelman Pigment-lehtiön paperit. Viimeistelin kortin narulla. Osallistun kortillani
Time Out -haasteeseen, jonka teema on taide, ja
Let's Craft and Create -haasteeseen, jonka teema on naru.
I really like the interpretation on our challenge and adore the design, the layering up of the sections and on different angles really works with the twine and fab colouring. Naturally the sentiment is perfect. Thanks for joining Time Out x
VastaaPoistaWhat a cool card! I love this unique design and your interpretation of the "arts" challenge is amazing! Great quote and I love all the art tools. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out!
VastaaPoista- Shauna
Beautiful sentiment and love the unique design. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Let's Craft and Create and look forward seeing your next card or project with us soon. Nancy Hill, Let's Craft and Create Design Team
VastaaPoistaI love that image and the sentiment is so beautiful! Thanks for joining our Time Out challenge!
VastaaPoista