Valitsin Lilin kuvan kaveriksi paperit Galeria Papierun Purple Rain -lehtiöstä ja koristelin kortin nauhalla, helmillä ja kukilla. Osallistun kortillani
Dies R Us -haasteeseen, jonka teema on ommelstanssit, ja
Papercraft-haasteeseen, jonka teema on ystävyys.
Cute image and beautiful design! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Stitched Dies’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!
VastaaPoistaDarlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.
Beautiful image & lovely coloring! Your background paper is the perfect match & just brings it all together! Thanks for joining our "Stitched Dies" challenge at Dies R Us!
VastaaPoistaAbsolutely adorable! They remind me the sweet images I used to have on my notebooks when I was 12 year’s old. Your colouring is fabulous and I love how you paired it with the beautiful background papers. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Papercraft Challenges.
VastaaPoista