lauantai 28. tammikuuta 2017

TGF Farm Fresh Challenge & Passion for ProMarkers Challenge #379

Väritin leimakuvan Promarkereilla ja koristelin Wink of Stellalla. Kuviopaperit ovat Memory Boxin Brioche-lehtiöstä. Viimeistelin kortin pitsillä, akryylitimanteilla ja ääriviivatarranumeroilla. Osallistun kortillani Passion for ProMarkers -haasteeseen, jonka teema on jotain naisellista tai tyttömäistä, ja Farm Fresh -haasteeseen, jossa on avoin teema.

6 kommenttia:

  1. Ah this is brilliant, I adore the bright colors you have used, super for the challenge on Passion For Promarkers this week, thanks for playing along, Hazelxx

    VastaaPoista
  2. So gorgeous Poydan.I love your fabulous colour combo and papers and your image is so sweet.
    Thanks for joining in my `Feminine fancy` theme this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    VastaaPoista
  3. Vau miten hienosti väritetty ja kauniit värisävyt!

    VastaaPoista
  4. What a sweet image and fab colour scheme! Thank you for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week and I hope you'll join us again soon,
    Love Jacky x
    PFP DT

    VastaaPoista
  5. Another beautiful card Poydan. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    VastaaPoista
  6. Such lovely happy colours adroable card. thanks for joining us over at PFP.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    VastaaPoista