Tämä 3D-kuva oli superhelppo leikata ja nopea koota. Käytin taustalla Pink Paisleen Hope Chest -kuviopaperia. Koristeeksi laitoin nauhaa, akryylitimantteja ja kellon, jonka ostin aikoinaan Tiimarin alekorista. Osallistun kortillani
Inky Chicks -haasteeseen, jonka teema on yksivärisyys,
Divas by Design -haasteeseen, jonka teema on miehelle suunnattu, ja
Simon Monday -haasteeseen, jonka teema on kello.
Fantastic guy card, Mari - love that depth and the moodiness!
VastaaPoistaThis is GORGEOUS! LOVE the image and I adore that bow! Fabulous creation! HUGS and have a wonderful weekend! :) Mynn xx
VastaaPoistaPS: I'd love for you to visit me at my blog (On a Stampage)--I have blog candy I'm giving away! :)
Aivan upea kortti, tässä on niin monta upeaa juttua ettei niitä voi edes ruveta luettelemaan :)
VastaaPoistaThis is cool! This is the first time I have seen this 3D effect and I like it.
VastaaPoistaWow! What an absolutely unique card! I really love the image of the train and thought it was brilliant of you to layer it so that it looks like it is moving forward. The background is equally stunning and the clock is the perfect dimensional addition. This piece is really striking and unique. Thank you so much for interpreting our theme so well and for sharing your talents with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog!
VastaaPoistaFab creation! Love the clock for an embellishment! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Divas by Design. Hugs, Mirella
VastaaPoistaOh I love this card thanks for sharing with us at Divas by design with our Boys theme
VastaaPoistaHieno vintagekortti, upea kellokoriste!
VastaaPoista