perjantai 22. helmikuuta 2013

Bearly-Mine Challenge #74 & I ♥ ProMarkers Challenge #156 & ABC Christmas Challenge: D & Crafts and Me Challenges #121

Väritin leimakuvan Promarkereilla ja koristelin poron nenän akryylitimantilla. I ♥ ProMarkers -haasteen teemana on sopivasti nelijalkaiset ystävät. Paperit ja nauhat ovat DoCraftsin valikoimista. Kuviopaperi on teemana ABC Christmas -haasteessa ja nauhat Bearly-Mine -haasteessa. Lisukkeeksi laitoin vielä lumihiutaleriipuksen. Riipukset ovat teemana Crafts and Me -haasteessa.

10 kommenttia:

  1. Valloittava kortti! Ihana kuva ja hieno design. Wow!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Kaunis joulukortti ja todella ihanan raikkaat värit!

    VastaaPoista
  3. What an cute card, Mari! I love that image and the red ribbon finishes it off beautifully!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Hieno! Tykkään yksinkertaisesta tyylistä, asettelu ja värit toimii :)

    VastaaPoista
  5. Kauniit värit ja kiva sommittelu!

    VastaaPoista
  6. Love this card, the image is fab, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    VastaaPoista
  7. Your beautifully colored reindeer and elf looks fabulous on this sweetly layered holiday card. The addition of your pretty snowflake charm adds an especially nice touch. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps' digi team's "Charmed, I'm Sure (add a charm)" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    VastaaPoista
  8. Your card looks really fantastic,the image and the papers are so wonderful.
    Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Cahellenge.
    Many hugs and greetings
    Angela

    VastaaPoista
  9. Such a cute design.Love the deer and thje use of dp, ribbon and charm too.Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck.Hope tosee you back wednesday for another challenge. Bettina xx

    VastaaPoista
  10. Lovely card I love this WOJ image too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    VastaaPoista