Tästä tuli tosi pelkistetty, mutta tykkään kuitenkin lopputuloksesta. Toivottavasti tästä tuli tarpeeksi vintage
Moving along with the Times -haasteeseen, ainakin kuvana käyttämässäni tarrassa on aika vanhanmallinen auto. Käytin kortissa ekopaperia tasapainottamassa puhtaan valkoisia elementtejä. Kraft on sopivasti teemana
Creative Card Crew -haasteessa.
Great card. Terrific color scheme.
VastaaPoistaThanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.
Mari
What a gorgeous vintage image! and you've coloured it So beautifully! I love the way you've layered up the card and the buttons and ribbon are just perfect!
VastaaPoistaThanks for joining us at MAWTT for my Vintage/Shabby Chic theme and Good Luck in the Challenge!
Hugs Sue xx
This is fabby hun! I do love that vintage car image and your coloring is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing and linking up with us this week at Moving Along With The Times :)
VastaaPoistaHi sweetie this is fabulous I love it, hugs Pops x
VastaaPoistaMielestäni tämä on hyvin tyylikkäästi vintage, upea kortti!
VastaaPoistaoh i love vintage cars and the colour green .. a beautiful card
VastaaPoistaThanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for our vintage challenge
Lisa x
Oh, I like this one too! The colours are so fab together and love how you used the ribbon!
VastaaPoista