maanantai 12. tammikuuta 2026

Simon Wednesday Challenge & We Love Stamping

Tim Holtzin Winter Watercolor -leimasinsetti on ollut toivelistallani pitkään ja hankin sen vihdoin ja viimein Tim Holtzin Simon Says Stampille tekemän vesivärikynätekniikkavideon inspiroimana. Väritin leimakuvat tietenkin Distress-vesivärikynillä ja koristelin kuvilla Marianne Designin oksakranssin. Lisäsin kukkien keskustoihin kultaiset helmet. Kuviopaperi ja varpuset ovat Simply Cards -lehden kylkiäisenä tulleesta Festive Nöel -askartelupakkauksesta. Osallistun kortillani Simon Wednesday ja We Love Stamping -haasteisiin, joiden teema on jotain uutta (uudet leimasimet).

4 kommenttia:

  1. Lovely design with the pretty Poinsettias, many thanks for joining us again at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    VastaaPoista
  2. Your lovely art is such a treat for the eyes. Beautiful. The poinsettias are sparkly and lovely, and your card came together so nicely. The twig frame is such a beautiful accent.

    I would love to have you stop by and play along with us at Word Art Wednesday. Our challenges are always Anything Goes/Family Friendly and we are blessed to have many awesome sponsors/prizes. I hope you will join us here:
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  3. A beautiful card, love your colouring, I also have this magazine, with beautiful papers and stamps. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    VastaaPoista
  4. Oh my, that's really beautiful. Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping. Sarah

    VastaaPoista