Valitsin korttikuvan kaveriksi kuviopaperit Maja Designin Celebration -lehtiöstä. Viimeistelin kortin kakkupaperilla ja nauhalla. Osallistun kortillani ModSquad ja Time Out -haasteisiin, joiden teema on jotain uutta.
Really cute, I love all your elements here. Lots of wonderful work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at The Mod Squad. Hope we see you back here soon. Judy~ MSC Designer
What a cute project! I like the layers and the antique look. The doily is a great way to add texture! Thanks for playing with us at Time Out Challenges! - Shauna
Really cute, I love all your elements here. Lots of wonderful work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at The Mod Squad. Hope we see you back here soon.
VastaaPoistaJudy~ MSC Designer
What a cute project! I like the layers and the antique look. The doily is a great way to add texture! Thanks for playing with us at Time Out Challenges!
VastaaPoista- Shauna
I love the collage look you've created. Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out Challenges!
VastaaPoista