Oravaleimasin on askartelulehden kylkiäinen. Väritin leimakuvan Promarkereilla ja valitsin sen kaveriksi syksyiset paperit ikivanhasta skräppilehtiöstä. Stanssasin lehdet saman lehtiön papereista ja mustetin niiden reunat. Viimeistelin kortin nauhalla. Osallistun kortillani
We Love Chocolate Baroque ja
Creative Inspirations -haasteisiin, joiden teema on syksy.
Ihana syksyinen kortti ♡
VastaaPoistaI lovely Squirrel image, just like the ones busy in my garden collecting food for the Winter, many thanks for joining in with our Autumn theme at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge.
VastaaPoistaB x
Lovely squirrel image magazine sets are great arent they? Love how you coloured this and paired it with those terrific papers. Thank you for sharing with us at We Love Chocolate Baroque x
VastaaPoistaHauska orava kortti syksyn terveisiin!
VastaaPoistaKiitos kun olet mukana We Love Chocolate Baroque haasteessa, onnea arvontaan;-))m
Lovely autumn card, just great for our challenge. I love the oak leaves. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations and good luck Jayne DT
VastaaPoistaOh how lovely this is I love Squirrels so much in fact I have been watching one this morning hanging upside down on my peanut feeder, lol, I love how you have coloured it also the fabulous leaves, colours and design a super Autumnal creation thank you for sharing it with us at WLCB this month
VastaaPoistahugs
lorraine x