tiistai 12. maaliskuuta 2019

Simon Wednesday Challenge & Papercraft Challenges #32

Tein maiseman Hero Artsin leimasimilla ja Altenewn musteilla. Koholeimasin hiekkaan jalanjäljet efektijauheella ja valitsin taustalle kuviopaperin First Editionin Wanderlust -lehtiöstä. Osallistun kortillani Papercraft-haasteeseen, jonka teema on pelkistettyä, ja Simon Wednesday -haasteeseen, jonka teema on maisema.

4 kommenttia:

  1. What a serene scene - love your beautiful sky! Thank you for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    VastaaPoista
  2. I love this warm summer evening scene.
    Thank you for sharing your card at our challenge. I hope to see you back at our next challenge.

    -xiss- Renate
    (DT Papercraft Challenges)

    VastaaPoista
  3. Lovely card and wonderful colours ;o) Thank you for joining our "Clean and Simple" challenge at the Papercraft Challenges ;o) Have a wonderful Sunday and happy crafting, Maike

    VastaaPoista
  4. beautiful clean and simple scene, I love the calm colours you chose here. thank you for playing along on the papercraft-challenges blog. Lisa xx

    VastaaPoista