torstai 26. heinäkuuta 2018

Passion for ProMarkers Challenge #454 & Simon Monday Challenge

Väritin kissan Promarkereilla ja koristelin kuplivalla kohoaineella eli fluffy stuffilla. Paperit olen aikoinaan ostanut Tiimarista ja organzanauhakin taitaa olla sieltä. Viimeistelin kokonaisuuden ääriviivatarroilla ja akryylitimanteilla. Osallistun kortillani Passion for ProMarkers -haasteeseen, jonka teema on stanssit, ja Simon Monday -haasteeseen, jonka teema on joulu.

4 kommenttia:

  1. A cute Christmas card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    VastaaPoista
  2. Thanks so much for sharing some holiday cheer! I love all your layers and how cleverly you combined all of those different elements. The texture on your cute little critter's hat is amazing and I'm so glad you took the time to submit something so lovely to our Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Oh this is adorable and thanks so much for sharing with us at PFP this week and good luck in the draw

    VastaaPoista
  4. Super cute card with a lovely design. I especially like the cute image on your creation. Thanks for joining us over at PFP this week and my dies/punches theme.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    VastaaPoista