Väritin leimakuvan ensin Promarkereilla ja lisäsin sitten tipuihin keltaista samettijauhetta. Kuvan alareunaan stanssasin ruohoa, jonka sitten peitin melkein kokonaan nauhalla. Kuviopaperit ovat Lidlistä ostamastani lehtiöstä ja kukkaset vähän sieltä sun täältä. Osallistun kortillani All That Scraps Weekly Wednesday, Cute Card Thursday sekä ABC-haasteisiin, joissa on avoin teema.

Your card has become really fantastic. I smiled when I saw those little chicken. They are so cute and look wonderful by usind the gleam. I like your design very much. And the choice of your yellow colours makes the card looking very fresh and happy.
VastaaPoistaHugs Uschi
Tosi hauska kortti ja onnistunut sommittelu!
VastaaPoistaVery sweet card, such a cute image. Thanks for joining us at ABC for our challenge
VastaaPoistahugs Louise
So adorable! Sweet image and love the colors!
VastaaPoistaMany thanks for joining us at ABC!
Awww, lovely and fresh, Mari! Gorgeous flowers and love the feather too - very on trend!
VastaaPoistaIHANA raikas kortti!! =)
VastaaPoistaLovely chick card. Thanks for sharing with us at CCT.x
VastaaPoistaOMGosh your little peeps are so cute!!! Thanks for playing with us over at ATS!!!
VastaaPoistaLove all the yellow. Thanks for playing with ABC!
VastaaPoista