Tein vaihteeksi kortin lempiväriyhdistelmälläni ja uskalsin kerrankin laittaa poikakorttiin kukkia koristeeksi. Nappikoristeet olen ostanut Sinellistä ja niiden keskustat on koristeltu ruskealla paperinarulla. Pilkut ja raidat ovat teemana kolmessa haasteessa: Moving along with the Times, Simon Says ja Totally Papercrafts.

Mahtava kortti! Väriyhdistelmä on ihana ja nuo kukat sopivat hyvin poikakorttiin. Hieno kokonaisuus!
VastaaPoistaMagee kortti! Menevä!! :)
VastaaPoistawwwwaaauuuu....tosi magee!!!!! aivan loistava kokonaisuus!! =)
VastaaPoistaAww this is really cute! I love the image and you've coloured him beautifully !! Gorgeous papers and layout - I really love the colour combo!
VastaaPoistaThanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!!
Hugs Sue xx
He is so cool! What a brilliant use of that border punch and love how you used the papers!
VastaaPoistaAdorable card! I love that sweet image!!
VastaaPoistaThank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!
Hugs...
Melissa
Many thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week with our Spots and Stripes and good luck with the challenge. I'm sorry I'm not too well and this comment has been copied and pasted, but I wanted to make sure I visited every blog that entered.
VastaaPoistaI some blogaversary candies on offer on my blog if your interested.
Hugs Laurie x
Fabulous card, love the cute image! Thanks so much for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, hope to see you again soon. Pami x
VastaaPoistaVery elegant card with lovely colors.I love that sweet image.
VastaaPoistaPlastic Cards
Membership card Printing