torstai 8. joulukuuta 2011

Just Magnolia Challenge #135 & Cupcake Craft Challenge #171 & ABC Challenge: E

Innostuin Kutsuvat kortit -kirjassa esiteltyyn haamutekniikkaan niin paljon, että piti heti hankkia akryylimaalia. Vasta nyt kuitenkin sain tehtyä kortin :-) Leimasin minulla oli jo ennestään, mutta musteet on sentään eri sävyä kuin kirjassa. Itse tehty taustapaperi on teemana Cupcake Craft -haasteessa. Tildan taustalle kohokuvioin helmiäiskartongista kehyksen ja sen sisään vielä tuollaisen ornamenttikuvion. Kohokuviointi on teemana ABC-haasteessa. Tilda on tuttuun tapaan väritetty Promarkereilla. Koristelin tiaran ja mekon vielä Sakuran Gelly Roll Clear Star -kynällä. Osallistun myös Just Magnolia -haasteeseen, jossa piti käyttää kimallusta.

9 kommenttia:

  1. OH, that is so so sweet, Mari! I just adore how you did the inky background!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Very pretty card, I love the background, it's perfect for your pretty Tilda! Thanks for playing with us at ABC Challenges!

    VastaaPoista
  3. What a darling card!! I love the background paper that you made and the embossed frame. Tilda is colored beautifully too! Thank you for joining us at the Just Magnolia and hAnglar and stAnglar Challenge blog!! I hope you join us again this week!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    VastaaPoista
  4. Gorgeous work and colour tones. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    VastaaPoista
  5. Such an adorable card! Thanks for joining us at ABC's challenge! I hope we see more of your lovely work on the 15th! Good luck!

    VastaaPoista
  6. Such a beautiful card! Lovely Tilda and your choice of colours is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week and good luck! Delphine xx

    VastaaPoista
  7. What an adorable card! Just love the colors. Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week! x

    VastaaPoista
  8. Ihana!!!! Siis aivan ihana!!! :)

    VastaaPoista
  9. Adorable card. Thanks for playing and hope to see you play our next challenge tomorrow.

    VastaaPoista