sunnuntai 20. syyskuuta 2009

Passion for ProMarkers #17 & I ♥ ProMarkers Challenge #3 & Anyone for Anya? #5

Tästä kortista tuli aika sekava. Siinä on kauheasti kaikkea ja etenkin värejä. Luonnos on I ♥ ProMarkers -haasteesta. Paperivalinnat ja koristelut noudattavat Passion for ProMarkers - ja Anyone for Anya? -haasteita, joissa piti käyttää pilkkuja ja kukkia. Ilmapalloihin yritin saada hieman näyttävyyttä muokkaamalla niistä kuperia ja lisäämällä muutamaan Glossyä, joka ei ihan ehtinyt kuivua kuvan ottoon.

Leimakuva: The Greeting Farm
Väritys: Promarker
Paperit: K&Company
Koristeet: Sinelli, Biltema

15 kommenttia:

  1. What a funky card. I love the cute TGF image and the papers are so bright and cheery. Great colouring and fab embellishments. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    VastaaPoista
  2. Such a fabulous card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks forjoining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    VastaaPoista
  3. Ihana kortti, hyvät kirkkaat värit! Sulonen leimakuva ;)

    VastaaPoista
  4. Sweet card, thanks for joining us at PFP this week. x

    VastaaPoista
  5. Adorable card! Love the balloons! Your coloring is FAB!

    VastaaPoista
  6. Gorgeous card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Lisa xxx

    VastaaPoista
  7. Lovely card and the image is great. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    VastaaPoista
  8. fabulous card, love how you've combined so many colours
    thanks for joining us on PfP this week and good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    VastaaPoista
  9. I love this card, so cute and the balloons look really good. thank you for joining the challenge
    Ruth x

    VastaaPoista
  10. Can't believe it....how do you do this, your first again!! :)))

    Cute card, cute image, sweet flowers.

    Love from AFA!

    Renata

    VastaaPoista
  11. A lovely bright card. Love the image, I have a soft spot for Anyas. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Julie x

    VastaaPoista
  12. Fabulous card, fab flowers and a very sweet image:) Thank you for joining us at AFA, hugs, Dawny xxxx

    VastaaPoista
  13. hieno kortti ja kiitos osallistumisestasi I ♥ ProMarkers

    VastaaPoista